Freitag, 14. Mai 2010

Friends forever

I have done a card in all its simplicity but it says so much. You can find the cute stamp in the shop and all the other cute stamps from Lelo Design!


I have used:

Stamps: Lelo Design, sentiment-Scraplyckan, Colouring: Promarkers-Tan, Cinnamon, Bluepearl, Cornflower, Ice Grey 1, 3 and 5, Putty, Almond, Sunkissed Pink, Patterned papers: Magnolia, Embellishment: ribbon, flatbacked pearls, pins, Others: Martha Stewart Edge Punch-Star, Stickles-Platinum

Thanks for looking and I wish you all a great weekend!

Ingela xx

2 Kommentare:

  1. deine karte ist total süss geworden!!!

    hugs
    nancy

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ingela, your card is so wonderful!!! Last week I had also the idea, to combine the wonderful Magnolia-Paper with the sweet cat from Lelo. I think it fits so perfectly.

    Hugs,
    Nicole

    AntwortenLöschen