Donnerstag, 4. März 2010

May I....

Hi!

Today I will show you a birthday card with one of the cute stamps and the text is a little bit funny if you ask me ;-)

The sentiment on the card says "May I congratulate", in swedish we spell may and sheep similar, it´s the same word. I hope you understand how I mean :-))) I think it´s funny...maybe my humour are not so fun :-)))

But here´s my card:

I have used:

Stamp: Lelo Design, Colouring: Promarkers, Patterned paper: Maja Design, Embellishment: pearls, ribbon, brads, flowers, Others: Spellbinder Label Two, Spellbinder tags, Edge Punch

I wish you all a lovely Friday!

Hugs

Ingela xx

4 Kommentare:

  1. such a cute card ingela!!
    xoxo BA

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Cute and really funny your sentiment!

    Yours Nadja

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Süss und wunderschön ist deine Karte!!

    Ganz liebe Grüße
    Doris

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. was für eine schöne karte und so zarte farben!!

    grüsschen
    nancy

    AntwortenLöschen